Arcade project: another update

I took a day off of work and got quite a bit done on the cabinet. After a couple trips to Home Depot, I got the 24" TV mounted:



I ran a couple 2x4 pieces across the cabinet using some L-brackets attached to the original arcade monitor mount-points. Here's what it looks like:



I also started working on the control panel. I had a piece of 3/4" MDF cut to the size of the original control panel. Using the layout I had already designed in QCad, I drilled holes for the buttons, joysticks, and spinner. I still need to find someone with a router so I can flush mount my 3" Happ trackball. I also need to get going on the artwork. The finished control panel will be painted black, with the artwork sandwiched under acrylic or lexan. Here's what it looks like right now:



Also, for any hole-saw noobs out there, drilling too fast through MDF will kill your hole-saw. I had much better luck with a spade bit. Observe:



Finally, I added some heavy-duty 3" casters so I can actually move the thing by myself:



Heres what everything looks like right now:



That's all for now. When the computer parts I've ordered show up, there will be more to see.